AEOS Skincare♡

3:50 pm


This is a bit of a different post as I've never really done a review before, but I think that this skincare company is amazing!!


So I was lucky enough to be sent a travel kit from the lovely Charlotte at aeos.net, (ladycpr.com) their products are amazing and they are also made with organic ingredients. Not to mention they smell amazing.

What I received:
♡ Gentle Cleansing Lotion -12m
♡ Gentle Exfoliant - 12m
♡ Cleansing Oil de Maq - 30ml
♡ Dew Facial Wash - 30ml
♡ Energizing Conditioner - 12m
♡ Refreshing Hydrating Mist - 30ml
♡ Relive Serum - 30ml
♡ Enriching Moisturiser - 12m
♡ Beauty Body Shower - 12m
♡ Beauty Body Lotion - 12m

These products are made with all natural ingredients - including different types of fruit oil, extract and also some flower oil.
When I first tried them out, straight away i could smell lavender, I love the smell of lavender as it's so refreshing.

When I applied them to my skin they felt so smooth and it was very easy to rub in. As these are only small sizes I wanted them to last a while, so I only used a small amount. But honestly that was all I needed! A little goes a very long way with aoes skincare.

There is a special routine for each morning and night, but I wont go into too much detail about that.

I didn't want to write this post straight away as I wanted to give it a few days to see the difference in my skin, although I have no before and after pictures, I can tell you the difference is incredible, my skin has cleared up so much, and is a lot softer!

If I had to pick my favourite three products out of the ten I was luckily given, it would have to be the cleansing oil de maq, the refreshing hydrating mist and the enriching moisturiser.

The only downside about these products are that the full sized are quite pricey. However, if you don't mend spending a lot of money if you get an amazing product, I would definitely recommend this to you.

Once again thank you to Charlotte at ladycpr.com for sending me these amazing products. Even though I was asked to give a review, all opinions are my own and are completely honest.

Thankyou for reading, 

Kristina x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These look lovely! I need new skincare products! Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe