Christmas Gift Guide for him

6:36 pm

Whether it be a dad, brother, boyfriend or granddad, we are probably all buying for someone special this Christmas. I have made a list of a few gifts that you could possibly get them, and some of these I will be giving myself.

1. Headphones-

Red Beats Solo 2 Headphonesheadphones are a great buy because you know that they will use them. There are many headphones out there, but my brothers favourite are Dr. Dre beats. These are quite expensive so could be a special and indulgent gift for someone you love. They retail around £130.

2. Aftershave/ Fragrances-

you cant go wrong with getting aftershave for a man, as long as you know what scents they like. This tom ford noir fragrance retails at around £65 for 100ml and is perfect for a sophisticated and professional guy. Its quite an indulgent scent with vanilla, patchouli and oud wood.

3. Miscellaneous-
Special FX SabreEgg-Splode Egg Cup and Toast CutterFinal Touch Skull Beer Glass
For the man who has pretty much everything you could get him weird little gifts like these. These are all from the website IWOOT and they have lots of different items for really good prices. I will probably be ordering one of these items for my dad as he likes this type of thing.

Sorry this was a short post, I find that theres not much you can get men for Christmas except for the basic things.

I hope this was helpful in some way,
Kristina xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe