My Christmas wishlist

6:36 pm

If any of you are struggling what to ask for for Christmas, then I'm hoping I'll be giving you some ideas. Here is my Christmas wishlist. This is a 'wishlist' and not a 'wantlist' so I'm not expecting to receive all this in any way.


 
As my phone contract is ending soon, I have asked for a new phone. I am unsure about what phone I'm getting but I will be pleased with anything I get.

Mac makeup- Fix+, lipstick in whirl and mac mineralise powder

Too faced sweetheart blush

Benefit makeup- They're real, hoola bronzer and rockateur blush

Liz Earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser set

Pandora ring- October birthstone

♥ Real techniques bold metals tapered brush

♥ Real techniques eye starter kit

Clothes ( I go shopping with my mum for these as she never knows what clothes I like lol)

This is everything that I have asked for, I am not expecting to receive all of this but I will be extremely grateful if I do.

Share your wishlist below or on instagram with me as I would love to know.

Thankyou for reading this,

Kristina xx

p.s. I am truly sorry for not uploading 3 days on the run but I was in New York and I could barely get wifi to write and post them all.
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have also asked for the Liz Earle cleanse and polish, I really hope I get it because my skin is not getting any better! Lovely post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe