Blogmas

5:03 pm


Today is the day. It's the first of December!

 
 
I have decided to do blogmas this year, it's a big commitment as I rarely ever blog now but I am going to try very hard to stick to it. I know I haven't blogged since October but I have had exams and lots of work in school. ( I can't keep making up excuses i know but...)
 
I'm currently planning out all the posts, but just warning you that I may be late with my posts on the 3rd,4th,5th and 6th, ( you'll find out why when the time comes) but I'm still hoping that i will post them.
 
If you want to be notified when ive posted, follow me on all my social media, google+ and bloglovin'. Otherwise, join me everyday around 5-6pm for a post.
 
The first one should be tomorrow,
 
Thankyou for reading.
 
Kristina x
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe